7/25/2007

Spoiler Warning

Do not read further if you don't want to find out too much about HP7. I finished reading the book on Monday afternoon, before the Tzom. I didn't want to be tempted.
Turns out, my predictions weren't so far off, though none of my truly bold predictions worked out. Here's a run-down:











Numbered according to the predictions here:
1) Nailed it.
2) Partially correct. Unclear what Harry winds up doing for a living, but he's not a Squibb.
3) Unclear; the tendencies in the Ministry is borne out, but there's no talk about restructure after the climax
4) Partial. RAB is Regulus, and the locket was with Mundungus, but Reg was not an animagus.
5) 4 of 6. Not bad. I was also correct that a Weasley would die, but I got the wrong one (1 in 7 chance). Missed some other deaths, though.
6) Nailed it, nailed it, nailed it.
7) Totally wrong.
8) 2 of 3 - unclear about Neville and Luna, though this prediction wasn't terribly bold.
9) Neville is barely tempted, though Voldy makes the offer. Neville also doesn't do Bellatrix in, either.
10) A little bit, but not really

No comments: